Just Married... and now a Mama!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 31... the Buddha!

It's amazing how much my tummy has popped in just the past few weeks. I'm quite excited to be "showing" more - people can actually tell that I am in fact pregnant now!

Palmer's Tummy Butter For Stretch MarksNow that my tummy is growing A LOT I've been really pleased with the lack of stretch marks (so far!). I've always used cocoa butter on my body and SWEAR BY IT, but since September I've also been using Palmer's Tummy Butter to prevent the stretch marks as much as possible. I rub it on all my stomach area, chest, hip area and back, both in the morning after showering and at night before bed. I loves it!                                                 
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment